Our Young Adult Ministry is a great opportunity for you to get connected with a group that has a variety of life stages. Whether you’re just graduating high school or in your thirties, our group has the variety you may be looking for.
Our small group meets weekly on Monday’s at 6:30 and go through several different types of studies including:
- Video series
- Books of the Bible
- We partake in a meal together while fellowshipping.
- Discussions range from what is going on in our lives individually to some of the challenges we may be facing daily in our Christian lives.
- Our ministry also does outings once a month. Those include going to Top Golf, Main Event, a park for a grill out, etc.
- We also look to serve in some of the many areas the Church and our community needs.
- Contact group leader Kyle Silberhorn for more information about the Young Adult small group.
Please contact Student Minister Matt Stevens with questions.