Yesterday we started a brand new sermon series in our student service called “Viral”. In this series we are talking about some habits in our life that we want to go viral. Yesterday we started off by talking about being more generous and that being greedy stops us from being generous.
Below are the questions you can ask your student(s) about:
- Name something that’s gone viral recently. Why do you think it spread quickly?
- If someone asked you to define the word greed, what would you say?
- (greedy is the assumption that its all for my consumption)
- Why do you think most people don’t realize it when they’re being greedy?
- Name one way greed can hurt your life instead of help it?
- Why are generous people typically happier people?
- Why do you think generosity spreads quickly and goes viral?
- What’s one thing that will hold you back from being a generous person?
- Name one area you can practice generosity this week…
- with your time.
- with your money.
- with your attention.
- with your stuff.
- with your influence.