This past Sunday we continued our series called “Snap That”. In week 2 we basically talked about how sin changes our relationship with the people around us. We focused on the story of David and Bathsheba in 2 Samuel 11 and 12. We would encourage you to read that story, it takes about 9 mins to read it.
Here are some questions that you can ask your student to continue the conversation about this weeks sermon:
- Have you ever sent a txt or snapchat message to the wrong person?
- Have you ever been in a relationship (doesn’t have to be romantic/dating) that started off awesome but then ended with a whole lot of drama and hurt? What happened?
- Have you ever forgiven that person for doing something stupid but still feel like that relationship is awkward? why is that?
- Read 2 sam. 11:1
- Have you ever started to do something you know you shouldn’t do but wanted to see what would happen? How did you try to get out of it when you got caught? (did you make up a lie?)
- Read 2 sam. 12:1-7
- Have you ever gotten mad about a choice that someone made but then you realized that you have made a lot of choices like that and it makes you feel bad about what you have done?
- What is a relationship that you want to make better? What can you do to fix it? Maybe it was your fault,( gossip, lying etc,) that made the relationship bad. But what are you willing to do to make it right?