Questions for Students after they watch today’s message:
- What has been your “go-to” in battling fear and anxiety? Who is your “go-to” person? If you don’t have a “go-to” person, think of a few people who might be able to be that person for you.
- What have you done when you’ve prayed about something and the anxiety returns?
- What is something that brings you reoccurring peace?
- Read Philippians 4:8-9. According to these verses, how do we invite the God of peace to be with us?
- Who can you reach out to this week with God’s peace and encouragement?