One Word. One Church. One Lord.
Our vision is to saturate Kansas City, Hong Kong, Ghana, and Singapore with the Good News of Jesus from February 14 – April 4, 2021. To do this, we are partnering with over 300 churches locally and around the world to bring the Gospel to others.
Participate with us by:
– Listening or Reading along in our 40-day Bible Plan,
– Join our 40 Days of Prayer beginning February 22,
– Connect with one of our ONE KC Mark Groups,
– Join us for our weekly teachings, and
– Invite someone to join you!
Weekly Teaching Opportunities
– Adults and families online (Facebook) and on campus in the Worship Center Thursdays at 7:00pm and Sundays at 9:30am and 11:00am,
– 6th-12th Grade Students Wednesdays at 6:30pm at Upper Room, and
– Children online and on campus Sundays at 9:30am.
One Invites One
8 of 10 people say they are willing to participate in an experience when asked by a friend they trust. But only 2% of people ask those in their circle to join them for a church experience.
Sometimes all it takes is a simple ask to share the good news of Jesus!
Kansas City is the 10th most diverse mid-size city in the U.S. with an estimated 65 diverse people groups in the metro! One KC brings people across cultural and language barriers into a common daily listening experience to hear the gospel in their own heart language – Bible.is App features the Bible in over 500 languages! Share the ONE Listening Plan on the Bible.is App with a friend.