We love seeing you on campus.
Join us for worship services on campus or online Thursdays at 7:00pm and Sundays at 9:30 and 11:00am.
Reservations are recommended for On Campus Worship Service so that we can plan to stay within occupancy limits. Please click on the link below each week to register your household for your preferred service time. Please do your best to arrive together and please remember that all children and students will need to remain with their parents for the duration of their time on campus if they are not attending Children’s Ministry. If you do not have a reservation for the 9:30 worship service or arrive after the start of service, the worship center may be full. We will have additional seating available in an overflow area.
Reservations for 9:30am Children’s Ministry are required on a weekly basis.
Register for Worship Service and Children’s Ministry (birth – 5th grade) here each week:
Please take a few minutes to watch this message from Dave and take a tour of some of our on campus changes: Reopening Phase 2 Video.
Children’s Ministry is available during the 9:30am worship service. Registration is required on a weekly basis and will be available (above) on this page each Tuesday. Our spots are limited due to social distancing so be sure and jump on each week to register as soon as you know you’ll be joining us. Please park in the North Parking Lot at BSCC and enter the Student Building from the North Doors.
We’ve implemented many changes to our Children’s Ministry worship time and put new policies and procedures into place due to COVID-19. Guardians we ask that you please take time to review these changes prior to registering your child(ren) for Children’s Ministry. Updated policies available here.
Upper Room for our students in 6th-12th grades meets each Wednesday night at 6:00pm. Our planned schedule and updated policies and procedures are available for you at this link.
On Sunday mornings at 9:30am, our Students are invited to join an inter-generational Bible Study in the Student Center Worship Center. If you’re interested in more details about this class, please contact Student Minister Matt Stevens at email@example.com or 816-229-7311 Ext. 223. If you/your students plan to attend this class, please park in the North Parking Lot on Sunday mornings and use the North Student Building entrance. Thank you.
Our adult small, study, and support groups, as well as other adult ministries, have the opportunity to meet on campus. Our groups meet every day of the week and are meeting on campus, online, and in homes. If you aren’t already in a group, we encourage you to explore the groups we have available and reach out to Tom Worstell with any questions.
As we open our buildings up more for ministry and look to add more services, we need BSCCers to step forward and serve. The primary way we need help right now is with greeting. Anybody can do this: Anybody can smile, say hi, wave, and point people in the right direction. If you’d like to volunteer to greet, please contact Almeda Smith.
We also need additional volunteers for our Children’s Ministry (contact Becca Mullen) and our worship Tech Team (contact Shelly Spiegal).
If you attend a BSCC service, group or event and are then diagnosed with COVID-19 we ask that you contact our Executive Pastor, David Judd, so that we can begin to pray for you and do our part to ensure we’re following local guidelines.
You can still join us online!
We would love for you to attend on campus but safety for each person is priority. We are planning for a clean, safe return and are mindful of health needs and issues in preparation for a non-touch experience. If you are a high-risk individual or show any symptoms of being sick, please continue to worship with us online.
We’re still focusing on providing a great experience for our online worship services. There are three different ways you can join us online. You can join us on Facebook Live Thursdays at 7pm or Sundays at 9:30 and 11am, on Vimeo starting at 8am Sundays or get together with your friends, family or neighbors in your home to watch in a smaller community. We look forward to seeing you there and worshiping together with you from home!
What can I expect when I arrive on campus?
- When you arrive, we ask that you park in the southeast parking lot. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to service and remain at your car until the doors of the building open. If you are registered for Children’s Ministry, please park in the north parking lot and enter the Student Building via the north doors.
- To allow time for our staff to sanitize the space, doors to the building will open approximately 10-15 minutes prior to service start time.
- Once you exit your car, please check-in with a greeter at the main entrance and then head straight into the worship center for worship service. Please practice social distancing of having at least 6 feet in between each family.
- Guidelines request that no hugs, handshakes, or fist-bumps take place at any time on campus.
- For the time being, no bulletins will be passed out. If you desire to take notes, please bring your own pen and paper or use your phone.
- Services will be less than an hour.
- We ask that you use the restroom prior to coming. Restrooms will be available if needed.
- At the end of service, we will dismiss by rows.
- Please practice social distancing when exiting the worship center and going to your vehicle.
Why are reservations recommended?
In order to create a safe and spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate space in our worship center. We are following Jackson County’s guidelines regarding capacity. Because of the size of our building and number of individuals that call Blue Springs Christian Church their home, reservations help us plan for your arrival and determine when we are at our maximum capacity. We ask that you register for each week you will be attending.
Will we pass trays?
We will have pre-packaged communion available for all on-campus attenders that we ask you to pick up on your way to your seats. Instead of passing offering trays, we encourage you to use our new offering boxes placed at each entrance or continue to give online or via mail.
What precautionary measures are being implemented?
- Seats have been removed from the worship center so that all seating groups are separated by a distance of at least six feet.
- No offering trays will be passed. You can continue to give online or drop your offering in the new contact-less boxes inside the worship center.
- Between services, seats, restrooms, all countertops, doors and handrails will be sanitized.
- Doors will be propped open at the beginning and end of services to avoid contact with door handles.
- No handshaking, hugs, or fist bumps while on campus please.
- Assigned parking lots based on service times will be utilized.
Will food or drinks be available on campus?
At this time, the Coffee House is closed and we ask that you refrain for bringing food and/or beverages into the worship center building.
Are masks required?
Per the Jackson County Guidelines and Recommendations, masks are required for the entire time anyone is in one of the church buildings and, when you are not keeping a 6 foot distance from others, in our parking lots as well.
Who will have access to the registration lists?
We will be providing the registration lists to our staff and, as needed, key volunteers. Should there be COVID-19 cases that impact our church, we may provide the list to the local Health Department for assistance in ensuring all impacted individuals are contacted and provided medical attention as needed.
Regardless if you return to the campus or continue to worship with us online, God’s got this! Ministry doesn’t just happen in one location. It happens as you love and care for those around you with Christ’s love