We need your help to break the record for the World’s Largest Game of
The standing record recognized by Guinness World Records is 571 participants!
Sunday, March 2nd at Blue Springs Christian Church.
Registration: 4:00PM Game Start Time: 4:30PM
Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place
For more information email or call:
Mickey Carter at 816.229.7311 x223
- Two players or more in a single-file line, typically starting at the free-throw line.
- Two basketballs, held by the first two players in line.
- The first player in line begins the game by taking an initial shot.
- As soon as the first player has taken the initial shot, the second player may step up to the line and take his or her shot.
- If a player’s initial shot does not go in, he or she may rebound the basketball and attempt to make a basket from any location as quickly as possible, however all movement while in possession of the ball must follow the rules of basketball (i.e. no travelling, no double dribble).
- Once a player makes a basket, he or she must immediately pass the ball to the next player at the front of the line and then go to the end of the line. The player at the front of the line may take his or her shot immediately upon receiving a ball.
- If any player does not make his or her shot before the person in line behind them, he or she is “knocked out”.
- Any player who airballs a shot (i.e. does not make contact with the rim or backboard) on any shot is eliminated.
- The order of the players in line cannot change during the game except by shrinking in size as players are knocked out.
- The game continues until everyone is knocked out except for one final player, who is deemed the winner.
- The object of the game is for the players to “knockout” the player in front of them until they are the final player left.