The BSCC Women’s Conference on Saturday, October 3 is an opportunity for ladies to come together for a time of fellowship, food, and study. Our day will run 9:00am – 4:00pm and include 3 large main sessions and 3 more intimate breakout sessions where you’ll grow with other women, optional crafts, laughter, lunch, and snacks.
When registering, each attendee will rank the following breakout sessions in order of preference. These will be assigned on a first-registered basis so register earlier to increase your chance of getting the sessions you most desire.
- Where My Worth Comes From – Conversation about turning to Jesus (instead of the world) for our worth.
- Spiritual Gifts: Identifying & Applying – Identifying and applying the spiritual gifts God has given to us.
- Promoting Unity – Conversation about remaining unified in the midst of unrest and division.
- Fruit of the Spirit – Conversation about Galatians 5:22-23 “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.”
- Spiritual Disciplines – Conversation about maintaining our spiritual disciplines (i.e. church attendance, Bible reading, prayer, fasting, etc.)
- Waiting in the Waiting Room – Conversation about finding contentment while we wait on God.
- Bunco – Come play Bunco – an easy dice game! You’ll be divided into groups of four where you will compete for prizes; including worst player! This will be a great time of fellowship and fun.
- Pamper Yourself – Give yourself some grace while visiting our spa. Pamper yourself with a food soak and hand scrub while listening to relaxing music. Take some time to journal your thoughts and feelings during this quiet time.
- Sunflower Craft – Channel your crafty side with a fun sunflower project. We will decorate canvas with sheet music, scrapbook paper, and paint.
The cost of the event is $25/lady. We will have a limited number of childcare spots available that are $15/child. Contact-less payment will be made as part of the registration process.
Registration will close on Sunday, September 27 or whenever all available spots have been filled; whichever comes first.
Registration is now open at the following link: https://mybscc.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/137/responses/new.
If you have any questions or are interested in a digital version of the conference sessions, please contact Almeda Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.