*IMPORTANT UPDATE ON CIY MOVE*
It’s with sadness we want to inform you that we have made the difficult decision to cancel our plans to attend CIY MOVE this Summer. Due to the health concerns, and the great amount of unknown still in play, we’ve decided to go ahead and make this decision in order to respect your time and planning during the upcoming months.
REFUNDS If you had already signed up, we will be refunding all the money you have put toward CIY. Please be patient with us, as there are a lot of events for which we are trying to refund money right now. We will do our best get the money back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
WHAT WILL WE DO INSTEAD? Though we won’t be able to travel for CIY like we had hoped, I can assure you that we will work diligently to ensure that your students still have an exciting and meaningful growth opportunity available to them this summer. While we don’t yet know the exact details, we are brainstorming and planning out some potential opportunities.
STAY TUNED As we move forward in planning, and as more information is released regarding our ability to gather, we will communicate our plans to you.
Thank you for your understanding through this. We’re certainly doing the best we can! Please email Nick at email@example.com if you have any questions.