The world has changed…but we remain dedicated to
Loving God, Loving People & having a Heart to Serve.
As part of our mission to bring people into a fully devoted relationship with Jesus – together, we encourage our BSCC family to focus on three things each day; Loving God, Loving People, and Having a Heart to Serve.
- Attend worship each Sunday on Facebook at 9:30 or 11:00am or our website.
- Be in the Word daily either on your own or through our weekday devotions on Facebook at 12:15pm.
While watching online with us, please take advantage of the following communication tools:
- Complete our Connect Card to let us know you worshiped with us today.
- Send prayer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org so that our staff and prayer team can be praying for your request.
- Want to respond to the message? Have a need? Have spiritual questions? Please complete this Response Card Form and a member of our ministry staff with follow up with you.
- We encourage you to give online, or you could mail your check to the church or if prefer you could drop it by during office hours. 7920 S 7 Hwy. Blue Springs, MO 64014.
- Needing a few basic tips on how to stream content at home? Spend a few minutes trying the steps on this Stream At Home Guide.
If Jesus is new to you, please join us for our next Discover conversation. Information about Discover can be found on our Events page.
If you’re new to BSCC, please plan to attend our Steps conversations. While we’re meeting online, Steps is available on Zoom the 3rd and 4th Sundays of the month at 11:00am. https://zoom.us/j/457279593
We encourage everyone to be involved with a group at BSCC:
Heart to Serve
Serving is an integral part of the BSCC community and our spiritual growth. We have a spot for you to serve!
- We are serving in our community with new serving focuses each week. Please check our event page for this week’s serve focus.
- Information on serving at and with BSCC can be found here.
- If you’d like to help serve our seniors, please complete this form.
Each Sunday, our Children’s Ministry team will have the weekly Sunday KidMin video lessons available as well as parent lesson guides for questions and activities you can do with your children after watching the videos. These lessons will stay up for the entire time we’re doing ‘Church At Home’.
Thursday Nights Our KidMin Thursday Curriculum will be available as a video on our Facebook page with easy-to-use questions and activities for families to use after watching the video.
On any day, join us on RightNow Media to watch any of the number of children-friendly videos and Bible lessons available at your fingertips.
Encourage your Middle and High School Students to follow our BSCC Students Instagram Account for student-focused content. Find us on Instagram @bscc_students.
Each Sunday, our Student Ministry Staff will have discussion questions available online for our Sunday morning worship messages.
On Wednesdays Upper Room is on the Zoom platform at 6:30pm. Upper Room will have a live lesson and small group time. This will give our students an opportunity to continue to learn and interact with their friends, their small group leaders and the NextGen Ministry Team. The Zoom link will be available here each week through May 20.
Additional Resources for Parents
Be sure and join us on our social media platforms as our NextGen team will be providing videos – for learning and fun – on our social media pages a few times each week.
If your children are joining you as you watch Sunday morning worship, this guide may help them follow along: Sermon Guide for Children
How to talk about Coronovirus with your children: