The world has changed…but we remain dedicated to
Loving God, Loving People & having a Heart to Serve.
As part of our mission to bring people into a fully devoted relationship with Jesus – together, we encourage our BSCC family to focus on three things each day; Loving God, Loving People, and Having a Heart to Serve.
- Our priority is to provide everyone the opportunity to access a safe and impactful worship service each week. While we are holding two on campus services each week, we know that is not the right choice for everyone. You can join worship service on our website Sundays starting at 8:00am or on Facebook Sundays at 9:30 or 11:00am.
- Be in the Word daily.
While watching online with us, please take advantage of the following communication tools:
- If you’re joining us at BSCC for the first time, please text the word New to 816-542-3536 so that we can answer any questions you may have as well as thank you with a gift card for your time.
- BSCCers please text your names to 816-542-3536 after you watch or complete our Connect Card to let us know you worshiped with us today as well as letting us know if you have any needs, spiritual questions or questions.
- Send prayer requests to email@example.com so that our staff and prayer team can be praying for your request.
- We encourage you to give online, or you could mail your check to the church 7920 S 7 Hwy. Blue Springs, MO 64014.
- Needing a few basic tips on how to stream content at home? Spend a few minutes trying the steps on this Stream At Home Guide.
We encourage everyone to be involved with a group at BSCC:
Heart to Serve
Serving is an integral part of the BSCC community and our spiritual growth. We have a spot for you to serve!
- We are serving in our community with new serving focuses each week. Please check our event page for this week’s serve focus.
- Information on serving at and with BSCC can be found here.
- If you’d like to help serve our seniors, please complete this form.
Each Sunday, our Children’s Ministry team will have the weekly Sunday KidMin video lessons available as well as parent lesson guides for questions and activities you can do with your children after watching the videos. These lessons will stay up for the entire time we’re doing ‘Church At Home’.
On any day, join us on RightNow Media to watch any of the number of children-friendly videos and Bible lessons available at your fingertips.
Encourage your Middle and High School Students to follow our BSCC Students Instagram Account for student-focused content. Find us on Instagram @bscc_students.
Each Sunday, our Student Ministry Staff will have discussion questions available online for our Sunday morning worship messages.
Additional Resources for Parents
If your children are joining you as you watch Sunday morning worship, this guide may help them follow along: Sermon Guide for Children