Due to COVID-19, some of the information and/or ministries below are not accurate. Please refer to https://www.bscc.org/on-campus-services/ for our most up to date information.
Making a big church feel like a small, close-knit community starts here.
- Men BSCC offers events for men to meet with, be accountable to and build friendships with each other.
- Women BSCC offers events for women to meet with, be accountable to and build friendships with each other.
- Young Adults is for all adults ages 18-29. For more information please contact Matt Stevens.
- Marriage Ministry has a mission to guide husbands and wives to develop Christ-centered, loving marriages that glorify God.
- Single Adults SALT (Single Adults Learning Together) is for any adult who is not currently married; including those who have never been married, those who are separated or divorced, and those who are widowed. We focus our efforts on three areas as we seek to encourage and equip single adults to become fully devoted followers of Jesus; monthly Second Saturday events with special guests sharing information in areas specifically geared towards singles, small groups on Monday nights at 6:30 and Wednesdays at 7:00pm, and a monthly event/activity to have fun and enjoy each other’s company.
Second Saturdays are held at BSCC in room A234 at 6:30pm. The monthly events information will be available on the BSCC Events Page.
If you are single, SALT is for you! We invite you to join us and bring some friends! If you have any questions about SALT or its programs, please contact Tom Worstell.
- Adult Groups information can be found on our Adult Groups page. They include small, study and support groups.