Making a big church feel like a small, close-knit community starts here.
- Support Groups are here to help you through life’s most difficult times.
- Men BSCC offers events for men to meet with, be accountable to and build friendships with each other.
- Women BSCC offers events for women to meet with, be accountable to and build friendships with each other.
- Young Adults is for all adults ages 18-29. For more information about their events and Monday night group, please contact David Judd.
- Marriage Ministry has a mission to guide husbands and wives to develop Christ-centered, loving marriages that glorify God.
- Generate: Baby Boomers and Beyond meets the 4th Thursday of each month from 11:30 – 1:00pm for lunch, energetic conversations and a short program. Generate also includes service opportunities, local day trips/activities and more.
- Single Adults is a community of single men and women actively pursuing a relationship with Jesus by living out God’s purposes for our life. We want to help singles connect with other singles in the same stage of life to form friendships and build community. If you’ve never been married, are divorced, are widowed or are a single parent, then this is the community for you. Regardless of where you’re at in your spiritual journey, our church family is open to you. We look forward to meeting you!Find our upcoming monthly events on the BSCC Events page. For more information, contact Matt email@example.com or Fonda FondamWilliams@yahoo.com.