Registration for BSCC’s annual Adopt A Family gift program is now open. This year, registration for the program is online. We look forward to blessing the first 60 families that complete this online registration process. Once you’ve completed the registration form, you’ll be contacted to schedule a 10-minute interview that will take place within the last three weeks of October. Gifts will need to be picked up from BSCC between 1:00 – 3:00pm on Sunday, December 16.
Please keep in mind the following information when completing your registration form:
- BSCC strives to provide two practical gifts and one fun gift for children newborn to 15 years of age. A practical gift can be 1) an outfit consisting of a shirt and pants, 2) a pair of shoes and socks, 3) coat or 4) bedding. Please be specific with type of item and size of each item.
- BSCC strives to provide individuals 16 years of age and older with one practical gift as outlined above and to include household items such as dishes.
- Each gift will have a $40 limit.
- Gifts must be able to be found in stores (no ‘as seen as tv’ or ‘online only’ gift items).
- No CD’s or video games.
- All DVDs must be rated G or PG.
BSCC members – if you’d like to contribute to a gift, please stop by the Connection Point beginning Sunday, November 18 to select gift(s) to wrap and provide by Wednesday, December 12.
If you would like to serve this ministry, or have any questions, please contact Steve Wieduwilt.