Strengthen your integrity, your faith, and your commitment to God’s Word by being a genuine, authentic disciple. BSCC offers events for men to meet with, be accountable to and build friendships with each other.
Listed below are just a few of these opportunities. If you have any questions, please contact Glen Nash.
- Men’s Encounter is a weekend for men 21 and over to spend with Jesus & connect with others. During the weekend, 14 different areas of our lives are unpacked Biblically and practically. We will learn through testimonies, teachings, worshiping together, and celebrating Jesus. After we return from Encounter weekend, we encourage all attendees to participate in Post-Encounter groups to continue to develop their spiritual walk and their relationships with other Christians. Men’s Encounter will be on October 19-21, 2018. Please see the Men’s Encounter page for more details.
- Teaching God’s Infinite Wisdom (TGIW) – Meets each Wednesday morning at Culver’s in Blue Springs from 6:15 – 7:10+ am. TGIW is not a series Bible study, but a presentation of challenging, stand-alone messages by regular teachers and guest speakers….followed by an optional time of discussion and application. TGIW is a weekly, non-denominational gathering of men for developing Christian character traits and spiritual growth.
- Mission Trips – An annual mission trip to the border of Mexico to serve in 1 or more children’s homes is offered in January or February in conjunction with the Hero Makers ministry: www.heromakers.org
- Special events such as fishing derbies / shooting sports and outings such as bowling or sporting events are scheduled primarily for the summer months.
- The annual Father-Daughter Ball (sometime February through March) is an affordable, Saturday afternoon & evening banquet with many fun and memory-making dances & activities.