Below is a list of all open BSCC Women’s Small Groups. If you would like more information about a particular group, please click on the leaders name to email any questions you may have. Click here to register online.
WOMEN OF BLESSING – Leader: Judy Fields
Matthew 25: A Life-Changing Journey. This study is filled with solid biblical teaching, thoughtful questions, and inspiring stories that the Lord can use to draw us to His heart and His mission for the world. An excellent resource to help us grow in our love for God and to understand our role in His plan.
• Adult women 40+ • meets every Sunday at 9:30 a.m. in A101
SISTERS OF FAITH – Leader: Lynda Henry
Steadfast Love by Lauren Chandler. *Workbooks available for $13. Childcare available for a small fee.
• Adult women of all ages • meets every Monday at 10:00 a.m. in A 209/210
MORNING GLORIES – Leader: Peggy Ewens
Faithful, Abundant, True – Join Beth Moore, Kay Arthur, and Priscilla Shirer in a women’s Bible study recorded live at the Orlando Deeper Still Conference. *Workbook available for $13.
• Adults women 50+ • meets every Tuesday at 9:45 a.m. in A209/210
BROWN SMALL GROUP – Leader: Vicki Brown
Discerning the Voice of God by Priscilla Shrirer. Anyone is welcome to join at anytime.
• Adults women of all ages • meets every Tuesday at 1:00 p.m. in A209/210
BROKAW SMALL GROUP – Leader: Wanda Brokaw
Comparison Trap by Sandra and Andy Stanley
• Adults women of all ages • meets every Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. A101
SINGLE MOM’S GROUP – Leader: Fonda Williams
The Singles Mom’s Devotional. Anyone is welcome to join at anytime. Childcare available.
• Single moms of all ages • meets every other Monday at 6:30 p.m. A223
For information about other women’s events at BSCC click here!