Below is a list of all open BSCC General Small Groups. If you would like more information about a particular group, please click on the leaders name to email any questions you may have. If you would like to register for a group click here.
IN THE WORD – Leader: Dick Owen
Current Study: Book of Zechariah
• Adults 50+ • meets the 1st & 3rd Sunday at 6:00 p.m. in A101
RIDINGS SMALL GROUP – Leader: Scott Ridings
Current Study: A book of the Bible
• Adults of teenagers • meets every Sunday in Blue Springs
PALS – Leader: John Wilkinson
Current Study: Galatians & Ephesians
• Adults 40+ • meets 2nd & 4th Sunday at 6:00 p.m. in A234
YOUNG SMALL GROUP – Leader: Galen and Shirley Young
Current Study: That the World May Know
• Adults 50+ • meets every other Sunday at 6:30 p.m. in Blue Springs
GAVRIL SMALL GROUP – Leader: Carla Gavril
Current Study: Lord, Change My Attitude. In this study James MacDonald shows us just how much
our attitudes affect our lives. Childcare is available for a small fee.
• Adults 30+ with elementary age children • meets every Sunday at 7:00 p.m. in A223
MULLINS SMALL GROUP – Leader: June Mullins
Current Study: Max Lucado’s The Story, starting with chapter 24. These chapters include the life and ministry of Jesus,
the missions and ministry of Paul and the end of time.
• Adults of all ages • meets every Monday at 6:00 p.m. in A234
ROOTED – Leader: Todd & Almeda Smith
Current Study: Rooted-through an experiential model, Rooted teaches people what it means to be a disciple of Jesus, built on faith’s foundational elements such as worship, generosity, service, evangelism, prayer and studying God’s word.’ We will also have 2 serve projects we will decide as a group. Childcare is available for a small fee.
• Adults 30-50 • meets every Monday at 6:00 p.m. in A224
PLAYING FOR KEEPS – Leader: David Judd
Current Study: A 6-week study for parents and anyone else who seeks to influence the lives of children and students. Beginning August 27th we will look at six things every child needs built in their life over time. Childcare is available by reservation.
• Adults of all ages • meets every Sunday at 6:30 p.m. in B221 of the Student Building
ELLIS SMALL GROUP- Leader: Ryan & Heather Ellis
Current Study: The Good Book by Kyle Idleman. The Good Book will appeal to those who already love and read the Bible regularly as well as to those who are just beginning their Christian journey. Childcare available for a small fee.
• Couples with young children • meets every Tuesday at 6:45 p.m. in A224
TRUTH MATTERS- Leader: Wayne Caddell
Current Study: Answering questions about faith, God, and the Bible.
• Adults of all ages • meets the 1st 7 3rd Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. in A234
McGee Small Group- Leader: Mike and Judy McGee
Current Study: To be determined
• Adults 40+ • meets every Thursday at 7:00 p.m. in Oak Grove