We are on week 2 of the series Plot Twist! We heard some good challenging points from the sermon yesterday. If your student was here yesterday, we encourage you to ask them what they heard. s
Here are a few of questions to ask just in case they forgot 🙂
- In what ways do you feel like we, as a family, misunderstand you? Why is that frustrating or disappointing?
- On Sunday, they talked about how Paul may have felt like those closest to him didn’t “get” him. What does it mean to you to know that God “gets” you?
- How does knowing God “gets” you help you handle disappointment with your friends or maybe even us? Not everyone is perfect and there will be times when people will disappoint you.
- How can you communicate better with us? How can we communicate better with you?
- When you feel misunderstood by people around you, name one step you can take to remind yourself of what God thinks about you.